For the upcoming holiday season, about 40 of us are doing one of those anonymous "secret Santa" gift exchanging things. The rules:
1) you are assigned a gift recepient, but they are assigned someone else, so it's not a gift "trade"
2) no one knows who their gift is from (though since its via mail, postmarks may tell)
3) gift must be purchased at a thrift
4) gift should be something bizarre, wacky, odd, or otherwise unusual
5) you may spend no more than US$6.66 on the gift
Our name for this program? Secret Satan, of course.