Things I learned from this movie:
1) 21st century vampires like wearing leather corsets, even when just chillin' in the castle.
2) Vampires can get pregnant and reproduce.
3) They must do a lot of reproducing rather than making vampires the traditional "turning humans undead" way, as the castle is full of shiftless layabout 20-somethings who do little besides sit on overstuffed victorian furniture, lounging and talking.
4) If Kurt Cobain were alive today, he would be an intern or resident at a hospital in some unnamed European city that isn't in England, as the cars drive on the right side of the road.
5)Werewolves can transform "at will" occasionally, and they take off their jackets to avoid ripping them with their bulging muscles. But for some reason, they do not take off their pants, even though we never see a werewolf in pants (unlike the "Incredible Hulk" in the TV series, whose pants miraculously stayed on since, after all, it wasn't cable).
6) Werewolves and vampires are both subject to the "Muscular Heroic Black Guy Act of 1999" (see also: The Matrix).